Congratulations on your new Arbutus watch!
In efforts to become more environmentally friendly, Arbutus is becoming more digital. Your watch manual will now be available online by simply scanning the QR code on your warranty card or visiting our website.
3.1 Date Setting
- Press S1 to adjust correct date
- The date hand will automatically jump with normal use
3.2 Time Setting
- Pull out the crown to position 2
- Turn the crown counter clockwise, set to correct time, if any, the Sun & Moon Phase disc will rotate automatically
- Push the crown back to position 1
- The watch will operate normally
3.3 Power Consumption Indication
The Power Reserve Indication shows the remaining power in the watch, in hours. Wind up your watch with the indicator reaches the RED section. It is recommended to always keep your watch at full wind to maintain high accuracy. The natural movements of your arms will wind the watch automatically and the energy stores is indicated in the Power Reserve. Manual winding is only necessary if you stop wearing your watch for several days or when the power is depleted.
Do not over wind the watch. Manual winding should stop at the full power range. Continued winding will damage the movement.